The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet costumes but im guessing tenth doctor is planned for release two?

keep up the awesome work

Nah, that's in there. His blue suit and red converse anyway, I just never posted a screeny.

Anyhow, the final few items on tonights agenda before tomorrows big release...

- Retexture and animate the h..........

- Remove Debug Messages and controls

- TARDIS Index File

- Navmesh TARDIS & UNIT

- Doctor's Costumes 2, 5 and 9

- Remesh part of the 'second' external Police Box.

- Add Fuel condition to RandomEncounter fuel deduction script

- Change Randomiser percentages

- Make TARDIS Manual initially disabled after testing

- Make Sonics unbreakable

Easily achieavable.

The one thing I need to stipulate clearly now though guys is that this mod WILL fall over. It may crash and kick you in the nuts at unexpected moments. The reason I'm saying this is because I can have a perfect playthrough with no problems whatsoever but on some occasions, you can get glitches. It's rare for it to crash, but one of the bugs thats more intermittent than anything relates to a Sonic Screwdriver. Equipping it on occasion can just crash the game randomly. I'm hoping this is due to a corrupt save file I had when testing, so during tonights playtest, I'm hoping to find very little.

There may also be the odd bug with certain locations.

Oh, and I've had to remove the minor 25 locations that were unsaveable to the Datastore. These short locations were pointless, and unnecessary, and were causing nothing but hassle.

I'm expecting you all to not expect this big budget amazing blockbuster of a mod, because this is my first Fallout 3 mod. Bar Captain Jack. I've been learning as I've been going along (thats mainly why version 1 turned out so disasterously and I rewrote it from the ground up). This is why I'm expecting you to all identify areas of buggyness and what not.

Anyway, best get on with that list.

Oh, and on a side note, does anybody here have or know of anyone with webhosting I could use for a small flash .swf file?

sweet costumes but im guessing tenth doctor is planned for release two?

keep up the awesome work

Nah, that's in there. His blue suit and red converse anyway, I just never posted a screeny.

Anyhow, the final few items on tonights agenda before tomorrows big release...

- Retexture and animate the h..........

- Remove Debug Messages and controls

- TARDIS Index File

- Navmesh TARDIS & UNIT

- Doctor's Costumes 2, 5 and 9

- Remesh part of the 'second' external Police Box.

- Add Fuel condition to RandomEncounter fuel deduction script

- Change Randomiser percentages

- Make TARDIS Manual initially disabled after testing

- Make Sonics unbreakable

Easily achieavable.

The one thing I need to stipulate clearly now though guys is that this mod WILL fall over. It may crash and kick you in the nuts at unexpected moments. The reason I'm saying this is because I can have a perfect playthrough with no problems whatsoever but on some occasions, you can get glitches. It's rare for it to crash, but one of the bugs thats more intermittent than anything relates to a Sonic Screwdriver. Equipping it on occasion can just crash the game randomly. I'm hoping this is due to a corrupt save file I had when testing, so during tonights playtest, I'm hoping to find very little.

There may also be the odd bug with certain locations.

Oh, and I've had to remove the minor 25 locations that were unsaveable to the Datastore. These short locations were pointless, and unnecessary, and were causing nothing but hassle.

I'm expecting you all to not expect this big budget amazing blockbuster of a mod, because this is my first Fallout 3 mod. Bar Captain Jack. I've been learning as I've been going along (thats mainly why version 1 turned out so disasterously and I rewrote it from the ground up). This is why I'm expecting you to all identify areas of buggyness and what not.

Anyway, best get on with that list.

Oh, and on a side note, does anybody here have or know of anyone with webhosting I could use for a small flash .swf file?

Webstarts.com maybe?

The blog is awesome! Now we just have to wait for tomorrow(Is that how you write it? Or is it tommorow? I have a horrible english =P) for the release. Too bad my sound is off(Because I can't hear anything besides stuff for my science test. Damn Trololo song that doesn't goes out of my head) but anyway, tomorrow I will be able to hear whatever music with tardis sound on the background(and blinky lights on the crack : D)