The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet blog demeggy, im kinda sad that this mods comin to an end, now what am i gonna have to look forward too. Ah well, i'll figure out someway to satisfy my nerdy needs :biggrin:

Youve got Release Two to look forward to... I'll be putting up a next time tomorrow when the mods up for download.

Ahhh!!! Im so stupid i forgot haha you've given me hope lol

Just playtesting at the moment. Putting her through her paces trying to break her. noticed a few bugs but its things I can fix eventually with an update. I just need to get her released to you all. Please don't hurt her :(

My runthrough of the Quest took 35 - 40 mins, but thats because I know exactly where to get all the bits from for the Quest, where the secrets are to unlock the Sonic Screwdriver and how to get into Fort Osterhagen. I havent upgraded the shields or speed yet because Im still hunting down for a medical brace and a harmonica in the Wasteland.

Gameplay Tip: Do not forget to keep a very attentive eye on your shields.

I took a bit of damage in the vortex, went for a wander to the kitchens and half way there the ship blew up due to a Critical Engine Phase whilst the shields were low from the previous bump. Idiot.

It's a stupid tip, but did you tried looking for a harmonica with Crazy Wolfgang? In my 3 different characters he always had one =P(Every time I looked on the shop list of crazy wolfgang he had a Harmonica, even if I bought one, the next time he had another.)

well im off onholiday this morning so I wont be able to play it till monday but im sure its worth the wait

idea for a quest if you want it/random event

battle with a renegade timelord like the master or something

Man im psyched, remember when i first came across The last child of gallifrey post, and i saw the first screenshots of it, i was completely shocked the first time because it looked so great and really similar in terms of model, but hey the day is finally here and im glad to be here to celebrate the realease, and i really cant wait to download and play it, DMG its been time worth using i can asure you, so thanks for everything, oh and ps i hope everything is going great for you at your new job man! ;)

does the crack mean anything?

Thanks for your kind words guys, the supports meant a lot :)

Xyphos, what would the odds be to see another Time Lord in this alternative Universe? Only time will tell?

:) Fraid not Caan. The backstory behind the mod is vague not to say the least, you find out a lot about the TARDIS and the Doctor's disappearance in 'Out of Time', the Crack is slightly relevant then.

ETA, 8pm'ish GMT people.