The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

5 minutes'ish!!!!!

Demeggy, tell your girlfriend she is about to get a hell of alot of competition!!!

so, after the first release, when do you expect to have Out Of Time out?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes'ish!!!!!

Demeggy, tell your girlfriend she is about to get a hell of alot of competition!!!

so, after the first release, when do you expect to have Out Of Time out?

Up. Full of bugs, but you all deserve it. Im going to cry now.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/228089-relz-fallout-who-the-last-child-of-gallifrey-10/

I FRICKIN LOVE YOU!!!

lol... I'm moving across to the RELZ thread now guys.

Thanks for your support, I really mean it. Sounds daft but its quite emotional now, giving this up. It's been more than a hobby, and a lot of time and effort's gone into it. I'll gush on the dev blog in a couple of days, I'm actually rather scared about any critique so I'm trying to stay away, lol.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Kris signing out.

I FRICKIN LOVE YOU!!!

lol... I'm moving across to the RELZ thread now guys.

Thanks for your support, I really mean it. Sounds daft but its quite emotional now, giving this up. It's been more than a hobby, and a lot of time and effort's gone into it. I'll gush on the dev blog in a couple of days, I'm actually rather scared about any critique so I'm trying to stay away, lol.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Kris signing out.

You put so much work into it, any critique you receive doesn't mean anything, great job Kris. : )

o lol thanks for the reply. funny cuz i just read the comments on the page and was about to post back here lol

yay its up!

Quick question, I've just started re-playing fallout on the PC (used to play on ps3) so should i play through some of the main story first before activating the mod? If so how far do u think I should play?

o lol thanks for the reply. funny cuz i just read the comments on the page and was about to post back here lol

yay its up!

Quick question, I've just started re-playing fallout on the PC (used to play on ps3) so should i play through some of the main story first before activating the mod? If so how far do u think I should play?

Not really :) If anything, it might help. Enjoy!