The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i'm supposed to this this on my own, but i can only find six zeitron crystals

Six?! Christ mate you've done well. And theyre Metebelian crystals :P But I'll let you off.

Which 6 have you found buddy?

It could be just me (because i had downloaded the first version and wrote over it weirdly) but the only bugs ive found so far is that i cant open some containers. The way i reinstalled it may have slightly corrupted some of the model data because wires seem to be hanging from nothing im not sure if im supposed to find the repair parts inside of the TARDIS because the door has disappeared lol

So

1. Is the door supposed to disappear?

2. Could you put up another quick walkthrough so we can see what its supposed to look like please?

3. Are the containers supposed to be opened?

Btw, i love the Sonic Screwdriver and the TARDIS. You really have done great on this : )

Edit: I made a new game after the new version and it fixed the door disappearing.

Haha srry demeggy :wink: the Metebelian crystals i found was the one under the control room, the two in the library, the one in the companions room, the one in k-9, the one under the pool, and the one in the wardrobe. Phew.. that wore me out typin that

p.s i miscounted its really seven (stupid me)

Haha srry demeggy :wink: the Metebelian crystals i found was the one under the control room, the two in the library, the one in the companions room, the one in k-9, the one under the pool, and the one in the wardrobe. Phew.. that wore me out typin that

I'll give you a clue. Theres one more hidden in the library somewhere. And theres also a very obvious one somewhere else...

Krud, theres been a few bugs reported and the door disappears relating to faulty script on the zig-zag plotter. If pressed before the quest is completed, it disables the door. I'll be ammending this in the coming days.

I'll give you a clue. Theres one more hidden in the library somewhere. And theres also a very obvious one somewhere else...

Krud, theres been a few bugs reported and the door disappears relating to faulty script on the zig-zag plotter. If pressed before the quest is completed, it disables the door. I'll be ammending this in the coming days.

Yeah, i had to have hit the zig zag plotter.