The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't realize the true importance of upgrades! i was just cruising along taking my level 1 shields for granted until out of nowhere i have an engine faliure and then explode all with 30 seconds! i nearly had a heart attack it was so surprising! lol

Guys, if you shift yourselves over to the endorsement thread if you wouldnt mind, Ive got 4 threads for the mod on the go and its confusing not to say the least :P

Glad youre enjoying it though Krud, I'm going to start working on Release 2 in a bit now that Ive got the major kinks ironed out.

The files had to be hosted elsewhere temporarily. See the actual Main file for further details.

Yeah demeggy i know your probably knee deep in "How do I..." questions but i've gotten to level 7 on the pilot skill and i ran my tardis through the time vortex for ten minutes(give or take) and nothing. Is there something special I have to do to level up?

Yeah demeggy i know your probably knee deep in "How do I..." questions but i've gotten to level 7 on the pilot skill and i ran my tardis through the time vortex for ten minutes(give or take) and nothing. Is there something special I have to do to level up?

Just keep going for it mate, you won't have any problems hitting that level after a while.

I'm going to become active in this thread again chaps whilst I ammend bugs and patch LCoG and begin working on OoT.

Oh, and I also put Jack up for download tonight. You can find the download in the usual place or via the Blog.

I ran into something. I cant exactly play right now...After i got the handbrake from the gas station in Spring ville, Fallout crashes when i try to go into buildings. (Rivet City and Osterhagen atleast) I can only guess that it isnt isolated to those two. I'm still marveling at how much work you got into it. Considering everything, these bugs are pretty much nothing.

I ran into something. I cant exactly play right now...After i got the handbrake from the gas station in Spring ville, Fallout crashes when i try to go into buildings. (Rivet City and Osterhagen atleast) I can only guess that it isnt isolated to those two. I'm still marveling at how much work you got into it. Considering everything, these bugs are pretty much nothing.

Cheers mate, that's worth knowing. The CTD's are emanating from somewhere... just not sure where yet. Working on a patch this evening, will update later. Have decided to hold back on Release 2 until I've gotten most of the major bugs of LCoG nailed.