The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

I ran into something. I cant exactly play right now...After i got the handbrake from the gas station in Spring ville, Fallout crashes when i try to go into buildings. (Rivet City and Osterhagen atleast) I can only guess that it isnt isolated to those two. I'm still marveling at how much work you got into it. Considering everything, these bugs are pretty much nothing.

Cheers mate, that's worth knowing. The CTD's are emanating from somewhere... just not sure where yet. Working on a patch this evening, will update later. Have decided to hold back on Release 2 until I've gotten most of the major bugs of LCoG nailed.

I replaced the patch and made a new game and it was ok (on one of the saved games i think i got the handbrake when i went through Spring Ville before i got the quest). But then i accidently hit the console button on the way to rivet city and it crashed on me again.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into something. I cant exactly play right now...After i got the handbrake from the gas station in Spring ville, Fallout crashes when i try to go into buildings. (Rivet City and Osterhagen atleast) I can only guess that it isnt isolated to those two. I'm still marveling at how much work you got into it. Considering everything, these bugs are pretty much nothing.

Cheers mate, that's worth knowing. The CTD's are emanating from somewhere... just not sure where yet. Working on a patch this evening, will update later. Have decided to hold back on Release 2 until I've gotten most of the major bugs of LCoG nailed.

I replaced the patch and made a new game and it was ok (on one of the saved games i think i got the handbrake when i went through Spring Ville before i got the quest). But then i accidently hit the console button on the way to rivet city and it crashed on me again.

When you say you accidentally hit the console button, I'm not sure I'm following you... can you be more descriptive? Which button did you hit? Had the TARDIS landed or was she in flight?

When you say you accidentally hit the console button, I'm not sure I'm following you... can you be more descriptive? Which button did you hit? Had the TARDIS landed or was she in flight?

Ohhh no no. The console key on the keyboard, where you put in commands

Aaaaaaaah, gotcha. Well then. Dont hit the console ;)

Yeah, i know lol Btw, i made a new game and got the TARDIS up and running and i love it. Brilliant job : )

lovvvvely :) thanks, patch 3/version 2'll be out next week at some point to finish off lcog.

Aaaaaaaah, gotcha. Well then. Dont hit the console ;)

Yeah, i know lol Btw, i made a new game and got the TARDIS up and running and i love it. Brilliant job : )

lovvvvely :) thanks, patch 3/version 2'll be out next week at some point to finish off lcog.

I cant wait : )

Finally got around to playing it and Demeggy, you my friend are brilliant!

Something that i didn't see brought up while skimming the thread real quick is that the library doesn't have a floor. I'm not sure if its just me, but the lower library bit doesn't have a floor, only a bordering one.

oh yeah and i hope your getting rid of the critical engine phase thing for the next patch. damn those are annoying because it doesnt matter if you reverse it or anything your controls are buggered either way and theres nothing you can do about it so you just have to reload again and again. :wallbash: