The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

So I finally got everything working properly (except I'm still missing a library floor lol) and explored and did the quest and I must say Demeggy that this definitely went above expectations. It really is an brilliant mod :thumbsup:

I was wondering if you mind if I sort of advertised it and recommended it on other forums (i.e posting a link to your nexus page if allowed, I'm not really sure what the ground rules are about that). I figured I check with you in case for some reason you opposed to this (I can't see why not though as this mod truly is incredible lol)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I finally got everything working properly (except I'm still missing a library floor lol) and explored and did the quest and I must say Demeggy that this definitely went above expectations. It really is an brilliant mod :thumbsup:

I was wondering if you mind if I sort of advertised it and recommended it on other forums (i.e posting a link to your nexus page if allowed, I'm not really sure what the ground rules are about that). I figured I check with you in case for some reason you opposed to this (I can't see why not though as this mod truly is incredible lol)

Not a worry Mongoose, and thanks a bundle :) Sorry its been quiet here lately, the hype of the quest over at the endorsements thread's kept me busy. As soon as the weekend comes, business as usual as I work on release 2 and keep you all upto date in here.

Hate to bother everyone with my problems.... but brace urselves cuz thats exactly what im gona do. Does anyone else have the problem where you get to the part of the quest where you have to find the helmic regulator , etc, and you leave unit and come back only to find that the quest acts like you've never been there and the tardis materializes in the storage bay but none of the thhings from patch 3 r there and you have to start over. I know this explantion problly doesnt make abit of sense but if u mayb knw whats wrong could u help me please!! lol