The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just started playing this mod a couple of weeks ago and i think it's really cool but the only problem is that none of the model images are showing up. Idk if you've answered this in one of the previous pages cause im not reading through 85 pages to find my answer, but i was wondering if you had an idea as to why this is happening. I mean i can fly the TARDIS around and everything, but images that the model's using keep changing and none of them are the blue police box model. I mean it happens with the whole console room, minus a few buttons, and the doors and coral arches in the hallway. Even the manual does it! At first it didnt bug me but i cant stand it anymore, i really hope you can help.

Hey, I just started playing this mod a couple of weeks ago and i think it's really cool but the only problem is that none of the model images are showing up. Idk if you've answered this in one of the previous pages cause im not reading through 85 pages to find my answer, but i was wondering if you had an idea as to why this is happening. I mean i can fly the TARDIS around and everything, but images that the model's using keep changing and none of them are the blue police box model. I mean it happens with the whole console room, minus a few buttons, and the doors and coral arches in the hallway. Even the manual does it! At first it didnt bug me but i cant stand it anymore, i really hope you can help.

Do a search on Archive Invalidation. Can appreciate its annoying but its not the mod, its your FO3 Directory setup.

kk thank you, 1 other thing before i go, i found out that if you use the coordinate randomiser, and then while in mid-flight you activate the zigzag plotter when you land the TARDIS doors don't exist, but if you activate the helmic regulator the doors show up, idk if it's a glitch but i thought i'd let you know

The newest patch has a .esm file and says not to used any of the previous patched .esps. However, what I'm unsure of is should I use any Last Child of Gallifrey .esp at all? The original unpatched one? It seems to work with just the .esm, but I've had some crashed (and I'm running several other mods), so I thought I'd check.

The newest patch has a .esm file and says not to used any of the previous patched .esps. However, what I'm unsure of is should I use any Last Child of Gallifrey .esp at all? The original unpatched one? It seems to work with just the .esm, but I've had some crashed (and I'm running several other mods), so I thought I'd check.

Use the .esm and only the .esm. It will reset your save game, which is an unfortunate byproduct of the way it rolled, but you'll need it to play the next release.

• 1 month later...