Dezdimona

dezdimona

You earned respect with intelligent posts, tales, opinions, commentaries and the like. About everyone here like you by what you are, the way you are, that intelligent person you show you are. That our world is already late to change intolerances for a more open mind. Those that may feel bad for something that is not even physical are the ones that need to look at themselves.

Just continue being that Dezdimona we can be proud to call a friend.

thank you my friend

calliton Posted Today, 01:28 AM

whats a trans-gender?

I was born a male and had a sex-change operation.Am now what I always felt I was,a woman, although I cannot have children.

frankly, i dont give a hoot, dezi.

you are dezi, that's all i care to know. BUT i am glad that you are who you felt you needed to be, and I admire your dedication. No kids can be a thing to dread, but you are YOU, not something the world molded

and for that I salute you, mademoiselle.

may your days be merry in the eyes of those who watch. (no religious stuff allowed, so this will have do to instead of a blessing)

your words sooth and comfort my heart and soul.There are those that persecute me for being me,but now I care not.That man and his followers no longer hold sway over me nor my life..thank you sweetheart,your words are a soothing balm to me when I need them the most.

i just wish i could hurt him like he hurt you....

wow... smoke a peace pipe man... or just eat a pony

nothing wrong with a bit of violence as long as the right person gets hurt :whistling:

i just wish i could hurt him like he hurt you....

wow... smoke a peace pipe man... or just eat a pony

nothing wrong with a bit of violence as long as the right person gets hurt :whistling:

This is now closed.

It started as the op giving her/.his history and has since denigrated into let get him.

There have been threats of physical violence, and as such your time here is now at an end.

This is not acceptable behavior on this family of sites. It does not matter who your friends are this behavior will not be tolerated. Take your hate with you when you go.

Buddah