MW2

katashy

Well, some of you may have heard of the problems with the online in the PS3 version of MW2. IW released a patch one day after it was released.

#MW2 PS3 Status: Patch successful. Trophy Unlocks on PS3 now available in Single Player & Spec Ops. Adding more servers to meet MP demands.

Can I just say, it was a complete failure. Yeah, the trophys work, hooah. Except the "new servers" don't work AT ALL and, after about half an hour, I'm still "connecting to matchmaking server".

IW have failed with the MP of this game. First with the servers on the PC version and now with the server, for a different reason, on the PS3 version.

Angry much? Hell yeah!

Yepp. They have supposedly fixed the problems by adding more rvrs, but now my PS3 won't connect to my internet... I think it's because my dad's connecting to the same network...

I think the may have fixed the server issues. After FINALLY connecting, I had to download a patch for MW2 on my PS3. I think this is them fixing it. Not 100% sure though...

Yepp! ITS FIXED!!

lol no its not , oh btw the PS3 online gaming will not be free for very much longer..........

they are going to make it like xbox live.......

They're not. On the official site they said they're not. Loads of rumours have been going around saying it, but they're not true. There were the same rumours back in 2007 and 2008 aswell, and they turned out to be a load of bull.

Anyway, online IS working fine. I'm at rank 38, even though my sig says 35.

They're not. On the official site they said they're not. Loads of rumours have been going around saying it, but they're not true. There were the same rumours back in 2007 and 2008 aswell, and they turned out to be a load of bull.

Anyway, online IS working fine. I'm at rank 38, even though my sig says 35.

don`t believe in everything you hear, they are going to start doing this i tell you why because SONY are losing to xbox live badly and they wish to beat mirosoft at there own game, i dont think its going to cost as much as 40 pounds but very soon its going to happen , there was a leaked doc for sony saying its going to happen but evertime someone put it up on the internet sony crush it.... its not rumours its going to happen :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Yea right sony going to bill you for online use, never will happen. If they are planning on that then you would see and here alot of very ANGRY PS3 users. and sales would drop.

Because thats what makes the ps3 unique. other then the wii.

its probably because the servers are still working out the bugs, i hate games that are rushed out the door, patchs usually come out fast to fix the bugs they have missed...

Note its a multy console game.