MW2

katashy

They patched it up, and it works perfectly.

To b honest, all I do in it is play "mike myers" with friends in private matches. I usually play COD4 for online play, cause it's better (and has less bloody campers!"

• 2 weeks later...
Well the PC version online is perfect I played online at 1:00 AM right after I picked up the game and I had no problems what so ever. Very little lag(on acount of the sucky internet I had) connected to servers in minutes and the experiance was just amazing. You must have just been unlucky hehe

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem with the game is Makarov! seriously guys..

What was with the whole CIA guy joinin Makarov? Was he on Shepards payroll or something? Cuz if Task Force 141 had all that intel on Makarov in the beginning why did they allow that incident to happen in Moscow? Then at the end it leaves off like theres more too it oomg..

I seriously love the game. It jus seemed too short. Can't wait to play the rest of it. Hope they have it as downloadable content instead of a full fledged game u gotta buy

Well the PC version online is perfect

:blink: Are we playing the same game? :blink:

Hope they have it as downloadable content instead of a full fledged game u gotta buy

It will probably be the next chapter "if" they continue the story at all and "if" they even make it for PC this time. Other than that you can expect new maps possibly. @5-10$ per map as DLC.

of course they're going to continue it! lol You cant just end a game with the guy basically saying "Oh come on to my secret hideout comrade so we can do more fighting"

Yah im sure they gonna have some DLC maps they always do. But i dont really care about those, I care about the bad ass story they cheated me out of the full game

of course they're going to continue it! lol You cant just end a game with the guy basically saying "Oh come on to my secret hideout comrade so we can do more fighting"

Yah im sure they gonna have some DLC maps they always do. But i dont really care about those, I care about the bad ass story they cheated me out of the full game

Sorry I should have been more clear. Of course they are going to continue it for consoles. Whether they continue it for PC is up in the air!

• 2 weeks later...

If you suck at something.. then You're always going to say that "something" sucks..lol qoute me on that.

I like MW2.. sure.. i'd like it more if when i launched a grenade at someone their arms would fly off like in WaW..but i can live without it. So far it's the Scar with HB sensor and acog that's keeping me killin.. Cold blooded and ninja pro combos ftw.

P.S. Stop stealin ma damn airdrops! we're on the same friggin side!! lol