bioshock mod

zachary888888

I guess a crossover mod could work. But rapture would have been destroyed by now or totally forgotten. The only thing i could come up with was that vault tech or the enclave got some limited intell about Rapture and tried to recreate it with a science vault or something.....the underwater vault. Then i guess you can have super mutants with big daddy gear on.....some crazy people and some little sisters. Plasmids seem to be a problem i guess. I had a wacky idea for that. What if the enclave had gotten ahold of jacks body when he died......bioshock good ending and suspended his brain like the character from point lookout. Then you could make like a brain backpack thing connected to like a glove that shoots plasmid powers while using powercells. You could even mod it so the brain still talks sometimes.......not that i remember lines jack actually said. I could give us a talking weapon for the sci fi fallout 3. I think there is projectiles for the fire, lightning, ice stuff from bioshock that can be used.....a Telekinesis power would be cool too. I dunno its mostly just an idea for it. Lore wise its more of an easter egg....but you could say that some of the technological advancments where due to studing the Rapture incident. :blink:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...