Problem with data

Honeybiscuit

I was creating dialoge for my new map and noticed that when I installed the fomm that it grouped alot of files up. I neede to get into my sounds/voices folder and couldnt import dialogue into it so I removed it and it romoved everything. I reinstalled the game and now when I go into the folder sounds/voices it has it that it has become a launch for the game. If there is anyone who hasnt installed the fomm (Fallout Mod Manager) go into your program via computer way and check and see if you are able to open it or if you have same issue. I really need help on this because Im screwed if I cannot add dialoge. I am workin on a mod that has practically all our english so when ever you select a word it will place it in to dialoge with spoken word.

Im not sure what its called. But look at Crows tutorial
on radiostations.. Its really a radiostation but You still have your own dialoge as dj that you import as basic dialoge. But my stuff where my meshes textures and others some how got messed up it asked me what I wanted to used to open the file and I put fallout3.exe and eversince eveything opens under that . I sabutaged myself :whistling: :wallbash: . I dont know how to undo it. I even deleted eveything even my project the whole 1000 yards. it still comes up the same way. I know that it was something else that opened it but dont know what.