Sell loot in own shop

Oblivion324

I´m looking for a mod, that makes a shop owned by the player, where the player can sell his loot to other NPC

That's a truly great idea. I think an NPC wood elf employee who calls you "Mr. Boss" or "Mrs. Boss" depending on your PC's gender tending the shop as well. At 7pm Sweeps the shop for an hour each evening. Sleeps in the basement from midnight to 5 am. But who buys the stuff?

The only people who actually purchase things, normally, are the Player Characters ourselves. We could have a random spawning "customers" each day, and the loot could disappear after a certain amount of days, (3 or 5?) and then the equivalent gold fill the Owner's Profits chest.

That would be a cool mod! You could have some side quests to do with bribing the local guards, evading detection by the local guards, or dealing with irate citizens who recognize the items you stole from them on display and for sale. I don't know how doable any of this would be, but people have done some amazing things within the constraints of the Oblivion game engine.