Strange body texture bumps

uanfuzion

wow, nipples on your thighs, nice.

I am not a modder, but if a had to guess it looks like something put your torso textures on the legs.

funny.

what body mod are you using?

You've got your body models and body textures mixed up it seems.

Those legs look vanilla to me, by the way.

Yea, I've been deactivating/reinstalling various mods in a lame attempt to fix it.

The one that fixes it should not be able to be "deactivated". It's HGEC and esp-less.

Try re-installing it, if it indeed was ever installed. HGEC textures are available separately, I believe you got the textures and not the meshes. But that's just conjecture at this point.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802

myrmaad is right, based on the underwear those look like vanilla meshes.

When you installed and uninstalled all these body mods were you using omods or doing it manually?

If it were me (and someone may come along with a much easier/better fix) this is what i would do at this point.

You have disabled you body mod at this point anyway, so I would go through the meshes and textures files and remove any of the nifs/.dds from those.

The file structure for that is something like meshes/characters/_male and textures/characters. The body mods I have seen use the footfemale.dds for skin on the legs, so you may not find any textures to remove.

Pick one female body to start over with first. Make/use an omod for that one if possible. The Desuchan's you listed requires EITHER HGEC or Exnems. Pick one. Desuchans shows it is already in omod form if you need to reinstall that. After you have re-installed that go in and look at their legs and see if they still have problems.

If they look ok, you can move on reinstalling other things you have taken out.

If they still have the problem, come back here maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Good luck.

Edit. I process and type way too slow. sounds like you got it fixed. =)