Anyone playing skyrim without ENBs ?

freedomsky1

I use anywhere between 200 to almost the full 255 mods.

Never used the ENBs.

Used Climates, realistic lighting once or twice, SIM, .......

Usually, about once every 2-4 weeks, I delete my whole skyrim file and rebuild with another completely different build; some I'll use nothing less than 2 months old, some I'll use only the "top files" and so on.Im less worried about the "atmosphere" coloring, and focus on hires textures for objects. Really goes a long way to fix the "bleh" of vanilla.

I'm playing it with no ENB although I really wanna install one just to check how it would look.

My PC is a few years old and I know I will get a performance hit. I'm thinking of getting a new PC in the fall so I will for sure try an ENB,

Most of the mods I have now (around 76) are just body and armor mods + skyui, auto ammo unequip, hair mods etc... . I have the summer edition of skyrim since I got sick of looking at snow.

Just using Climates of tamriel with Realistic lighting overhaul.

Looks really good I've installed a few ENB's before my laptop can't really handle them, but As soon as I switch back to my original setup I couldn't figure out why I wanted an ENB in the first place. The ones I "can" use kinda look cartoonish I mean no offence it's personal preference, but its not for me unless I have a rig able to run a preset like realvision or sharpshooter, with a bit of tweaking they can look really good. But its difficult to play at 1 FPS.

A few lighting mods and you can be perfectly happy. And on the side I use Imaginator (might get laughed at for that) basically for the sun setting which I kinda like... and dynavision, but with a lot of scripts dynavision can slow to a halt, at least for me.