might be gone

TheCalliton

you both win..harabec gets me..he's adult

Calliton,you go out become rich and famous and take care of us......how's that! :biggrin:

im almost an adult! just one more year!

ah fine, but you guys can take care of yourselves... and each other

after we worked and slaved to raise you properly,you treat us so bad!!!! *cries*

besides*sniffles* you have a girl friend*blows nose*...

Oh dont worry dezi my sweet minx

Im sure one day he'll come around and give us lots of money and a big house and many old classic cars for us to drive around in.

*Hugs tightly*

oh,good..a 64 GTO,389 w/Tri-power is my dream car. :biggrin:

Oh well now this is a pleasent surprise, someone else who appreciates the old school muscle car :D

At the moment all I have is a 1970 SS Chevelle with a heavily modified 350 small block, custom heads, Speed Demon carborator, custom fit camshaft. 17 to 1 compression ratio :D

It frightens children when I turn it on hahahaha

you both win..harabec gets me..he's adult

Calliton,you go out become rich and famous and take care of us......how's that! :biggrin:

im almost an adult! just one more year!

ah fine, but you guys can take care of yourselves... and each other

after we worked and slaved to raise you properly,you treat us so bad!!!! *cries*

besides*sniffles* you have a girl friend*blows nose*...

Oh dont worry dezi my sweet minx

Im sure one day he'll come around and give us lots of money and a big house and many old classic cars for us to drive around in.

*Hugs tightly*

oh,good..a 64 GTO,389 w/Tri-power is my dream car. :biggrin:

Oh well now this is a pleasent surprise, someone else who appreciates the old school muscle car :D

At the moment all I have is a 1970 SS Chevelle with a heavily modified 350 small block, custom heads, Speed Demon carborator, custom fit camshaft. 17 to 1 compression ratio :D

It frightens children when I turn it on hahahaha

ummm any foot print on the head liner yet? :whistling:

There could be ;)

I'd love to leave mine on it.....

fast cars and fast women...yummy

MMMM Hmmmmm minx ;)

heres a picture of my Cutlass Supreme, its not nearly as nice as the Chevelle, but has all original equipment, 350 small block. Its a small Oldsmobile 350s dont oumo horse power like GM 350s but its still a pretty sweet car :)

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/Baa...610803691_0.jpg

Ill take a picture of my Chevelle and show it off....er..I mean I share its prettiness with the community haha :D

There could be ;)

I'd love to leave mine on it.....

fast cars and fast women...yummy

MMMM Hmmmmm minx ;)

heres a picture of my Cutlass Supreme, its not nearly as nice as the Chevelle, but has all original equipment, 350 small block. Its a small Oldsmobile 350s dont oumo horse power like GM 350s but its still a pretty sweet car :)

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/Baa...610803691_0.jpg

Ill take a picture of my Chevelle and show it off....er..I mean I share its prettiness with the community haha :D

it's beautiful and the mags fit it perfectly!

Well Im glad you think so :)

I wish it ran as good as th Chevelle but the transmission is about to go out on it and the carborater needs to be re-built. Both of which require money I dont have right now :(

what a shame! The color is beautiful also

Yea the interior/ exterior are in great shape, and Im the third owner of the car with means only tow other people have owned it before me. Ill get it all fixed up one of these days. I wouldve taken a good picture of the Chevelle but I was busy all day today with appointments. The Chevelle is in MUCH nicer condition lol

Well Im glad you think so :)

I wish it ran as good as th Chevelle but the transmission is about to go out on it and the carborater needs to be re-built. Both of which require money I dont have right now :(

what a shame! The color is beautiful also

Yea the interior/ exterior are in great shape, and Im the third owner of the car with means only tow other people have owned it before me. Ill get it all fixed up one of these days. I wouldve taken a good picture of the Chevelle but I was busy all day today with appointments. The Chevelle is in MUCH nicer condition lol

*waiting patiently for chevelle pic* :whistling: