best meal EVER

TheCalliton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bacon (for example on a schnitzel or plain with bread and butter)

--------------

ton-katsu (japanese schnitzel) with japanese ketchup

gyozas (slightly roasted dim sun) with soy sauce

kimchi (korean fermented kraut side dish)

add some salad and a bit of rice and maybe a cup of miso soup and im fine :)

--------------

english sandwiches (they have such a multitude of different ones there... places as big as walmart full of sandwiches ooooooh)

german bread sandwiches (that dark stuff is just over the top great and amazing, screw white/sweet bread lol)

--------------

italian pizza (thin and crispy is the word)

in my case topped with peperoni salami, 2xjalapenos, sauce hollondaise (to fight the double hotness of the jalapenos, sauce hollondaise can also be substituted with mozarella cheese)

--------------

homemade burgers (the meat is usually just so much better in taste)

--------------

chinese cripsy duck with whatever

--------------

rahmen of all kind but soba noodles (dunno ate too much i guess when i was young and now i think they suck lol)

--------------

crepes ala jay (after theyre done you melt some sugar on both sides to make them more crispy)

crepes ala carlos (well hes comes right after me making them harr... mine are better! now the world knows!)

--------------

steak with herbal butter and a baked potato with sour cream, well to make during a bbq for example

--------------

pasta ala grandma (turn the noodles with some butter for a few until they lost all their water after you tipped the water out of the pot - grill some ham sausage crumbles - stir together - add ketchup and flaked emmentaler cheeese ontop, replace cheese and ketchup with a tomato-cheese sauce as an alternative with a tad more style - old gouda mixed into your tomato sauce aswell as a tiny bit of sugar should work for that)

--------------

oh duck im getting hungry... have to stop making that list now! i could go on and on thou... just too many delightful dishes on this world...