Need a new face for my character

Panzer4

I'm a ways into the game after a fresh installation and would like to change the face of my female character. One possiblity would be to import one from an old saved game using Wrye Bash, but I don't want to import any of the the old stats, which were somewhere around level 50, for my new character, which is level 9. I've read the instructions but I'm not sure about whether I can do that or not.

Another possibility is to use one of the face mods (Cynder's Female Faces looks good). Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks.

I'm a ways into the game after a fresh installation and would like to change the face of my female character. One possiblity would be to import one from an old saved game using Wrye Bash, but I don't want to import any of the the old stats, which were somewhere around level 50, for my new character, which is level 9. I've read the instructions but I'm not sure about whether I can do that or not.

Another possibility is to use one of the face mods (Cynder's Female Faces looks good). Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks.

You can do that. Read this tutorial.