Space ship quest

Deleted1497043User

Okay so my idea is that you find a crashed UFO and i mean a big one like Zeta (maby not as big) and inside it will abandoned (maby some rad roachs or somthing got in)

You look around there is the regular alien setup like Zeta untill you get to the stasis room where there will be a alien is stasis.

You take him out and he is thankuful he explains that he learned english by watching us and learning basicly

He descides that you could help him in the making of a weapon (alien weapon of course) that could rival any other weapon

He tells you to bring him a list of items (large list) that can be found in small UFO's that have crashed all over (15 in total)

After you get the items he makes you the gun and then has another offer for you (the gun can only be fired 5 times a day)

Help him repair his ship and he will repay you with a much smaller ship he has

You get the items needed to repair his ship

Then you get a pilotable ship (dont give me lip bout the invisable roof)

There are rules you must follow as the ship is not what it used to be

1. You cannot fly above (insert height) If you do engins will fail and you will find yourself grounded

2. You can only fly it for short periods of time as it battery isnt what it used to be and needs to recharge (hour a day maby)

3. Only use the ships weapons in emergencies (you can brake this rule but, you may only fire the ships weapons 2 times a day)

I know its kinda big but when i get ideas i like to put them down.......................