Looking for Great armor mods and weapons

Cronafinity

I am looking for Great looking armor and weapons. Looking for black and white armor. and a weapon that does high damage. I have some good ones. but just looking for more to rate and test out. Let me know if you know of one. Send me a message, or post a reply.

I am on mainly all day looking for armor downloading it and finding it, rating it, and seeing what need work on it.

~Cronafinity~

I am looking for Great looking armor and weapons. Looking for black and white armor. and a weapon that does high damage. I have some good ones. but just looking for more to rate and test out. Let me know if you know of one. Send me a message, or post a reply.

I am on mainly all day looking for armor downloading it and finding it, rating it, and seeing what need work on it.

~Cronafinity~

This really needs to be in the Suggestions section. But regardless, Jojjo has some great armors that are dark oriented. He also has an excellent replica of the Frostmourne sword from WoW that does some high end damage. Don't know of a mod that adds white armor. And to throw my mod in there, check out my Carsomyr (v1 and v2) mods. I think they're awesome anyways. :biggrin:

Well I love the sword.. but the picture shows a "glitch" wen i swing. I timed it perfectly.. it shows a pick sword. LOL. ;)

But other than that Great sword. Very nice. love it i will add to my collection of weapons.

And the white armor doesn't really need to be Armor. just clothes would be fine..

The next image is how my Character looks with my scythe

Well I love the sword.. but the picture shows a "glitch" wen i swing. I timed it perfectly.. it shows a pick sword. LOL. ;)

But other than that Great sword. Very nice. love it i will add to my collection of weapons.

And the white armor doesn't really need to be Armor. just clothes would be fine..

The next image is how my Character looks with my scythe

Srry i uploaded the same picture.. HAHA.. Here is the look

Your character looks pretty sharp.

I'll have to check out the problem on the Carsomyr. That missing sword is from my modified version of the sword where I have several "prop" swords attached to it as a sheath. You can see them on the photos that show the sword on my back. Very strange. I could have sworn I have removed all traces of it when I released the mod.... Which version where you using btw?