How do i get better at morrowind?

4chanraider

Hey everyone i recently started playing morrowind, i installed MGSO and Accurate Attack. On Oblivion and Skyrim i play with the absolute hardest difficulty and i've never really had big problems with doing dungeons, killing enemies etc. Now to the question, I love elder scrolls. Morrowind a game i really want to play, but its too hard for me, i just can't kill enemies even rats on medium difficulty, now i know it is harder than the 2 later titles, but i can play them both with hardest difficulty shouldn't i be able to kill a rat at medium in Morrowind? I find it very confusing and would love to get some help from here.

Hi,

in Morrowind it actually matters what skills you want to use with what race.

Try to build a character with a few very good skills. For instance a redguard will have a longsword skill of 50 on game start, iirc. It's a lot easier that way.

Have fun in Morrowind.

Hi,

in Morrowind it actually matters what skills you want to use with what race.

Try to build a character with a few very good skills. For instance a redguard will have a longsword skill of 50 on game start, iirc. It's a lot easier that way.

Have fun in Morrowind.

Ah, i figured. I will have to make a new character then.

For skills and attributes, read the last entry here. Altering the birth stone is possible through changing its effects in the CS, I guess.

However, I don't think MW has something like showracemenu. Maybe you could change the races attributes in the CS, as well.

Good luck.

For skills and attributes, read the last entry here. Altering the birth stone is possible through changing its effects in the CS, I guess.

However, I don't think MW has something like showracemenu. Maybe you could change the races attributes in the CS, as well.

Good luck.

found a "trainer" that changed my race and it worked, just need birthstone now. Thanks for your help :D.