resident evil outfits

killzone12

someone should make the re game outfits i would do it myself but i havent done anything like that so i dont think ill be good at it so could someone look into it

someone should make the re game outfits i would do it myself but i havent done anything like that so i dont think ill be good at it so could someone look into it

Which ones are you thinking of, Pictures?

all of jills, chris's, weskers, shevas, clairs pretty much all of the main people from re

they cannot be exact copies as thats a copyright violation and will not be allowed to be uploaded to this site as per admins.

im sure someone who wants to make them can change it up so it wont be copy righted

they cannot be exact copies as thats a copyright violation and will not be allowed to be uploaded to this site as per admins.

im sure someone who wants to make them can change it up so it wont be copy righted

just letting you know sugar,so you won't get disheartened.

i know still someone should make them

i know still someone should make them

hopefully someone will,you should post in the request forum,or ask a moderator to move this topic there.

• 4 weeks later...