What is there to do when you have one arm?

katashy

If watching stuff is more your thing, you might want to try www.wimp.com for a good variety of everything viral on the web and then some. For something a bit more specific, http://www.ted.com/ is a site which has recorded lectures on a variety of interesting topics and done by equally interesting people.

Both are sites I go to when I need to clear my mind and see something new. Both places offer months worth of viewing (literal months spent watching, not archived months) without having to sift through all the other crap you'd see browsing around youtube.

But, since your mouse hand works, there are still many games that can work with only 1 hand, or limited use of your other hand (pressing tab, shift, ctrl, w) once things settle down.

i 2nd the command and conquer idea.. if your mouse hand is not broken you can play that one all day and the gameplay and graphics are still decent and don't require anything serious to play. i have the first decade installed and play zero hour when i have nothing to do.

My father has only one arm that works, the other dosnt work anymore and only gives him pain, but he still does anything that any normal people would do. hell because of that accident his left leg is stiff and can't bend at all, and yet he still rides quads and bikes, he built the stables outside. in my mind <and im sure in his mind too> there is nothing that he cant do that a person with two operational hands can do.

lol he beats my ass and most others when we play half life multiplayer.

Go on internet and search for movies and books, comics etc.

A great way to find what you wish for christmas, and really interetsing to find out about comics, movies etc. that you've never heard about. You can also read the comics online, or watch the movies online (don't download, streaming is NOT illegal)

:)

Try command and conquer generals and the expansion zero hour. The scrimmages alone can take up to 3 hours and its all mouse.

Highly agree with you on that one, last night a played around 4 hours straight playing tiberium wars witch got 9 out of 10.

Fantastic game

especially online

Also diablo 2 is good for that as well.

All good ideas. Just watched all of Birriis youtube videos.

I wouldget C&C, but I havent got any money on me :(.

I do have the first on my PSP though.

PS: Thor, where are you getting these PS3 sig things? The only one I could get was crap...

Well, I broke my wrist, :( and I'm sitting here, one finger typing this very slowly, being incredibly bored. What the hell is there to do? All the best things require two hands! I can't play Counter Strike or Oblivion or whatever and I can't really go out with mates yet cause it's to soon. ARGH.

Any suggestions?

Read a good book, watch your favorite TV shows, maybe the location of keys in a video game that doesn't use a mouse to play it. Try and not lean your hand on anything and relax it with warm water if you can. And whatever activity you might've done that resulted in your broken wrist, I'd recommend staying away from it for a while till you're thoroughly comfortable with playing it again. Do these things and think good thoughts and you'll to be better before you know it.