Wearable Holotags?

jansonmercenary

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps ill do one then...Shouldn't take me that long ill see if i get time. Before i do anything is there any specific things you guys want? I wont go as far as re texturing or nothing but like specific stats, name, Slot usage?

Hurray!!

The original textures would be perfect. As far as name, stats, and slots, not picky at all. I may not know how to modify the models and meshes of the game, but at the very least, I can change names and stats if it conflicts with anything.

^_^

If you could do me a really big favor and post a picture of how you want the tags to sit on the player. i.e. length of chain and if tags are sideways or on top or each other or spread so you can see them both.

Here's an example.

The original author of this costume said that those tags were a part of the armor, and not separate pieces -- but ultimately couldn't included them in his mod because he derived them from someone else's work. And he said that he had no interest in going through the trouble of making them separate necklace pieces; so I was pretty much S.O.L.

All that said, that's pretty spot on how I'd like them oriented. Chained, and naturally spread enough to see both tags. Length should be around the upper solar plexus. Personally, I'd like it a bit lower, dangling in the middle of the chest -- but I have a feeling that it'd probably clip through the breasts of the female models. I need something that both male and female characters can wear.