Wearable Holotags?

jansonmercenary

Heres and update on my status. OK well my last 2 finals are 2m. Ill prolly take a break on thrusday and might be able to work some on friday but i will prolly be gone all weekend. So if i don't finish friday then monday-tuesdayish.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't kikai's mod have a chain in it ?

Actually the next major update that Kikaimegami is looking to release for the Kikai's Equipment mod even has several types of holotags and plain dogtags. It's not posted here on the Nexus yet because it's still in beta testing but you can see what the vanilla holotags look like in this screenshot:

http://fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/16780-1260407210.jpg

Kinda small in that image, but I wasn't really looking to screenshot them specifically. Just happened to have them on at the time.

Well then, there are two questions:

1. Will the holotags be wearable by themselves. Ie, not a part of a completed costume?

And...

2. Will I be able to just install the wearable holotags, and not bog down my game with all those superfluous costumes that I know I'll never use?

Because frankly, all I want are the wearable tags. And I'm sure there are quite a few other people who would prefer a simple download of just the tags rather than being forced to download and install a whole mess of other stuff along with them.

1. Will the holotags be wearable by themselves. Ie, not a part of a completed costume?

Yes.

2. Will I be able to just install the wearable holotags, and not bog down my game with all those superfluous costumes that I know I'll never use?

Because frankly, all I want are the wearable tags. And I'm sure there are quite a few other people who would prefer a simple download of just the tags rather than being forced to download and install a whole mess of other stuff along with them.

Right now, it's a package deal. Furthermore, the readme in the beta prohibits reuse of assets. When the finished version comes out, that'll likely revert back to "reuse permitted after contact" and someone will be able to strip out everything but the tags and reupload.