Please wait 3 hours after downloading.

XunAmarox

:) Why thank you Alex. I consider that a compliment. I bet it's already been done somewhere on the site though.

But, if admin/mods would want me to try making the info into an article, they can let me know and I'd be happy to oblige.

I see a link in your post that hopefully, come Christmas evening I'll be using for DA-O! :banana:

:) Why thank you Alex. I consider that a compliment. I bet it's already been done somewhere on the site though.

But, if admin/mods would want me to try making the info into an article, they can let me know and I'd be happy to oblige.

I see a link in your post that hopefully, come Christmas evening I'll be using for DA-O! :banana:

I hope that till chrismas there is a better and updated toolset for DA and a uninstaller for .dazip files aviable =)

Other than that i hope to still expand and update that guide till then and hopefully it will be of help to many pepole, thank you. :thanks:

but before this thread gets in another direction than it is intended to, btt: I for myself have no problem with a rating system with a delay,

be it 3 hours or one hour, i think the delay system is necessary becouse there, excuse me for that, are too many dumb pepole out there in the world,

and this delay will prevent most of them to give bad/unjustified ratings.

If you like mods you allways come back to this site and rate the file you downloaded the next time you check for updates, if you liked or disliked it.

The delay makes the ratings worth more in my opinion. But i can only speak for myself. =)

I can see why there is a delay before allowing rating, I generally agree. However, ...

One of the times I tend to remember to rate a mod is when I'm attempting to download it again - I recently had to reinstall my entire PC, and am in the process of reloading all my preferred mod's. I'd like to be able to rate them at this point, but I tend to get the 3 hour message, even though I may have played it for dozens of hours on a previous installation.

Is there any way to stop the newest download overwriting the history? So at least I can rate it at this point, while I'm waiting for the download.

Regards, and thanks for a generally excellent site.

Rob Grainger

@ Netwit2008 Articles are always welcome. Even if there is already an article on a given subject, you may come up with a new angle or a different way of expressing it.

So like, I was going to go back and rate all the mods I didn't rate cause the 3 hour wait since I found out about the download history page...

But apparently it clears at the start of every month. :(

They should last like 30 days from when downloaded or something, that was poo.

@ Netwit2008 Articles are always welcome. Even if there is already an article on a given subject, you may come up with a new angle or a different way of expressing it.

Thanks Bben. Over the holidays I'll give it a stab.

Looks like it was helpful, but you just didn't get there in time Xun. Now that you know about it though, it will be easier to keep up with. And remember, membership is very reasonably priced, especially if you plan to download a lot of mods. Once you're a premium member, your download history shows everything you've ever downloaded on that same page. It also shows if you've rated or not, so it's pretty handy. :wink: