[Guide] for installing/uninstalling Mods

Alexspeed

:mellow: The guide is now updated to Version 1.5.2 :mellow:

V1.5.2 Updated 06-12-09: German language Article translation finished. (finally)

Here is the link to the german language Version

This is just a small Update for the english version, but a big one for the german Version, the translation is finally finished and on the same Level as the english one.

I want to thank everyone for over 2600 Pageviews allready, even if it helped just one of the readers i am happy that i wrote it,

altough the lack of comments is somehow discouraging for me, i would have hoped for more comments, at least a thanks if it helped, but jeah whatever.

Thanks for reading, i hope it helps someone still.

:yes: The guide is now updated to Version 1.6 :yes:

V1.6 Updated 10-12-09: included DAModder section, cleaned up rest of the Article, many small tweaks here and there

The german Translation will get the update later.

This is a quite big update with alot of new information mainly about DAModder, several new sections are included:

--- 3. using DAModder to manage mods

----- How to install a Mod with DAModder

----- How to uninstall a Mod with DAModder

----- How to make a Mod compatible with DAModder

If you liked the Guide or it helped you please rate it and leave a comment =)

Thanks for reading, i hope it helps someone.

• 4 weeks later...
How do I install the Riot23 HDR textures mod? I downloaded the 5 RARs and unrared them to Documents & Settings/DA.... lallala/override and nothing seems to happen? In my opinion it would be nice to post installation instructions if you upload a mod.

• 4 weeks later...
How do I install the Riot23 HDR textures mod? I downloaded the 5 RARs and unrared them to Documents & Settings/DA.... lallala/override and nothing seems to happen? In my opinion it would be nice to post installation instructions if you upload a mod.

please contact the Author of the Mod you have trouble with, or ask in a seperate Thread, i am sure someone will know or can help you.

Sorry for the late answer, i am not very active here at the moment.