Return to Warden's Keep (Inside)

Seamhainn

Hello!

I finished Warden's Keep and have some unfinished task... but it is closed. I suspect that the developers have some ideas for new stuff inside the keep, but it would be great if one could get inside and thus finish ones open quest(s), codex entries etc.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
EXACTLY!! I like Warden's Keep overall; the items are nice; LOVE the look of the Warden's armor... but as rhumor said, it makes NO SENSE that after reclaiming this massive fortress, you go back and sleep in your tent! If a mod could fix this it would be wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I too would not only love to have this as a massive palace for your character to use at his own will, since he made the effort to clear it, but also if it could be expanded.

Like the one person said, highing servants, and reinforce it (i.e. upgrading it I assume?) would be awesome. I know there is a mod under development as it is now that is working on making the player base camp upgradeable, making this could be transfered to the Warden's Keep?

Some other things that I was surprised about, in my first playthrough I let that...older...gross blood mage guy live, and he said he would continue his work to find out more about blood mages and helping the wardens. Yet, when I returned I couldn't go back to talk to him. What about a mod that after a given amount of time, you can revisit him, and gain another 2 skills based on blood magic, 2 for each class of course. I was rather dissapointed to see that I only gained 2 abilities, and could not gain more.

Also, some epic raids on bandit villages around the keep to expand your base would be awesome as well, as the one person said. There is so much potential there, bring it to lifeeee!

Yes, I also let the blood mage live - with the same purpose in mind. Its really odd that the developers decided to close the gate. I am sure something different was intended.

Unfortunately I can't get the toolkit to work on my pc, as the keep would be my first mod to work on. I restored lots of deleted content for KotOR so I am sure I could get the door to open again. But alas...

Regarding a player made expansion though there would be no VOs for the NPCs unfortunately.

You don't think Voice Overs, if that is what you meant, could be put in the game? I know people for mods for games such as Fallout 3 are able to put in voice overs. Is there something that doesn't let this happen in Dragon Age?

And even so, a lot of cool extra content would still be killer even if I didn't hear them talkin to me.

You are surely right, Ninja. But if you want to enxpand on the blood mage (or Sophia for that matter - or any of the other "original" characters) you can surely put in new VOs into the game. They are just not the original ones. That was my meaning, but sometimes I am somewhat unclear in my statements as english is not my native language.