Can't view memberlist

jaosals42

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I keep getting this error upon trying to view the member list while logged in. I don't remember Nexus having this before, and was wondering if it's a mistake or something intended...? I would like to be able to view post-counts again sometime...

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I keep getting this error upon trying to view the member list while logged in. I don't remember Nexus having this before, and was wondering if it's a mistake or something intended...? I would like to be able to view post-counts again sometime...

Read the network news:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1413759

The error returned was:

Read the network news:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1413759

Okay, thanks for the link. Sorry, but I haven't been around much in recent weeks. :thanks: