Nankurunaisa

Sniperwhere

It saddens me to see someone cling to that which should never be clung to. They grip and hold on to that which saddens and upsets them to fuel an urge that they themselves don't know the name of. Too passionate to call it pain, but too painful to call it passion. Even these 2 words in this context don't describe what it is they feel. But they hold on to it. Never letting it go. Never able to put behind them what deserves to stay behind.

Nankurunaisa. We fret and we cry. Well, we're human after all. We have the right. But must we use that as an excuse? What stops us from being better than that? Nothing. Nothing but our own humanity. We blind ourselves in the now. The past. Clouding our judgement, our feelings, our personality. We use it as an excuse. An excuse to never let go. that the pain won't stop. Ignoring the fact that it will. it always does. We hide behind the fact that we can as an excuse as to why we must.

Nankurunaisa. I to have felt this before. I know that unnameable feeling. I know what it's like to fear that it'll never end. That the passionate pain of being wounded will never relent. Losing a friend, death in the family, that dreaded assignment you neglected to do. I'm very familiar with the feeling. Whatever the reason may be, it will pass, and it will be okay. It always does. And I, we, continue on living.

Nankurunaisa. Let it go. It's only making it worse for you. Once you learn to put it behind you, it's over. You can move on with your life with a clear mind and a direction to follow. ready to take on the next roadblock. And if others want to hold on to it, to keep you stunted and hurting, forget them. let them linger on their own. In the end, they get left behind while you progress.

Nankurunaisa. Everything in the end will be all right. I just wish others could see it as I do.

I realize this is short, but there really wasn't a whole lot I needed to put into it. I myself have been going through a difficult time(nothing of which I'll mention for personal reasons) and have clung to the term "nankurunaisa" which means "Everything in the end will be all right." which seems to help cope with it.