how do you download mods and get them to work.

mybuzz

I'm sorry if i sound like a noob, but i need help figuring out how to download and make work, a mod on oblivion from your site. I would really like if an experienced admin or leader could help me out.

I am not a admin, mod or leader but it isnt hard to answer your question, so let me try =)

You allready got an answer in the other topic you started that should help you getting the file you downloaded to work with your game.

If you still need to know how to download a mod from this site:

- go to the Mod you want to download on the main site

- there are several tabs there

- click on the one that says "Files"

- download your modfile by clicking on the name of the file you see

- reffer to the readme, the description and the comments of the mod if you need help with it

Hope that clears any problem you had, if you have further questions just ask :thumbsup:

I have a set of help files for people who are not computer geeks and are new to mods. They include downloading, extracting (unzipping) installing and activating mods. I have included a simple mod to practice on and instructions for installing and using 7-zip. If you are interested, click on the highlighted link below to be taken to the site where they are kept. I recommend starting with #1 and working your way through them.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheStormRavenLibrary/forum/256092/

If you use them I would appreciate some feedback as to what needs improvement and what works for you.

Special info for Vista & Win7 users

For Vista related problems such as UAC, Check here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=262.