MOD Authors make the game interesting

MODinsane

Ive used some, Ive not used some of the MODs. You people doing the MODs do make the game more interesting. Some of the MODs I cant use, due to selecting one Body Style. I made my choice after trying every Body Type, lots of trial and error. A lot of work goes into MODs, I can only imagine the headaches with tools and the best one author may use.

I only have one complaint for those who DONT write MODs. Give the writers a bit of slack. Ive seen a lot of individuals who don't write MODs complain or gripe or even flame an author. Be constructive, but don't act ignorantly or childish. Just move along to what you like. It's just a game.

Hmmmm okay.......

But yes you're right they do an amazing job and some people just tend to forget that they do it in their spare time and are not being payed for providing us with new exciting content, free of charge.

Hmmmm okay.......

But yes you're right they do an amazing job and some people just tend to forget that they do it in their spare time and are not being payed for providing us with new exciting content, free of charge.

I totally agree with that! It's been two year this passed Jan 4 from 2012 back, I had a heart attack and disabled due to it. Hey, all is good, I just cant do things like I used to as quickly or as long, but Skyrim V has been keeping me busy. You know, fixing it more than playing it? LOL I stabilized my game after about 600 hours of fixing on it and MOD trials over and over. Im planning on doing MOD work as soon as I decide what are the best tools and asking those who do MOD work.