Looking to Join Various Mods with Specific Services to Offer

MadHamlet

Greetings,

I love mods.

And I have a healthy respect for those in the community that do some great work in maintaining the vitality of various games free of charge simply because they love it.

I would love to be part of mods as well. I'm a very creative writer. In terms of fleshing out background, coming up with stories and lore I'm happy as hell and I find I'm pretty darn good at it too; others even think so occasionally.

I'm also interested in doing voice work for those mods that might require it.

I've helped a little in a few DA:O mods already. Nothing well known but I'm very familiar with the lore and as passionate about modding it as much as anyone else here.

Feel free to drop me a line if anyone is interested.

I remain, as always,

Mad-Hamlet

Greetings,

I love mods.

And I have a healthy respect for those in the community that do some great work in maintaining the vitality of various games free of charge simply because they love it.

I would love to be part of mods as well. I'm a very creative writer. In terms of fleshing out background, coming up with stories and lore I'm happy as hell and I find I'm pretty darn good at it too; others even think so occasionally.

I'm also interested in doing voice work for those mods that might require it.

I've helped a little in a few DA:O mods already. Nothing well known but I'm very familiar with the lore and as passionate about modding it as much as anyone else here.

Feel free to drop me a line if anyone is interested.

I remain, as always,

Mad-Hamlet

hehe, will do will do - really like your Back-Stoy for my Bag-Mod :)

and if your looking to add somthing to a popular mod - there would be my Auo Loot one (fairly popular imo) - though no idea how to add a story or lore to that /o\

• 2 weeks later...