Khajiit ear tufts AND hair

Thirif

I have always liked the Khajiit ear tufts but prefer to have hair. I would love to see a mod that allows you to have both. I have searched but haven't found anything that does this. Some ideas would be to make an item (like ear rings) that adds them (I've seen a mod that lets you equip a Khajiit tail) or make a set that is tagged as a warpaint for those using the Racemenu mod.

If there is already a mod out there that does something like this, please point me in the right direction.

Argonian Elbow Horn Spurs with real melee damage ability!

Argonian Poisoned Tail Spikes.

You get the idea.

I've always thought that Crocodile people should be allot more dangerous than Bethesda made them.

I guess it was limited by the Morrowwind slave theme, and slaves cannot be inherently powerful, or they wouldn't stay slaves.

But that could be fit in. Make a common item found among slavers is Spur shears, Spike Breakers and Horn Files.

Slavery is a nasty business.

Argonian Elbow Horn Spurs with real melee damage ability!

Argonian Poisoned Tail Spikes.

You get the idea.

I've always thought that Crocodile people should be allot more dangerous than Bethesda made them.

I guess it was limited by the Morrowwind slave theme, and slaves cannot be inherently powerful, or they wouldn't stay slaves.

But that could be fit in. Make a common item found among slavers is Spur shears, Spike Breakers and Horn Files.

Slavery is a nasty business.

What does that have to do with anything here in this thread?