Digital Registration Key

Saromez

Hello,

Well, it seems to download the toolset I need to register my copy of dragon age. But, the problem is, I thought I registered the game but I guess I only registered for the promotional content, and because of that I clicked "do not show again' on the window showing my key (I downloaded/bought the game online off steam). So the problem is that now I cant find my key again, I never wrote it down because I thought I was registering my game, not just the promotional content, and I didnt find any answers on the dragon age customer support search deal on their website, so, I'm asking here, where can I find my digital registration code?

The social site sucks horribly.

I still can't register my game their, which is why I don't use the site. It just refuses to take my key, and typical EA won't help me at all.

DAMods has the toolset available for download. Just download it there.

Double click the steam icon in the taskbar to open the steam browser.

Click the My Games tab at the top of the browser.

Find the game you want in the list and right-click it.

A pop-up appears with a list of options including "view my game cd / download / registry key" depending on which version of the game you have.

@ jwvanderbeck, make sure you are logged into the site directly, going to the site through the game menu will not log you in even if you are logged into the game. If you use firefox, make sure bioware is cleared in no-script or else the registry and log in will not function properly.

Hello,

Well, it seems to download the toolset I need to register my copy of dragon age. But, the problem is, I thought I registered the game but I guess I only registered for the promotional content, and because of that I clicked "do not show again' on the window showing my key (I downloaded/bought the game online off steam). So the problem is that now I cant find my key again, I never wrote it down because I thought I was registering my game, not just the promotional content, and I didnt find any answers on the dragon age customer support search deal on their website, so, I'm asking here, where can I find my digital registration code?

Mail Steam customer support if thats where you bought the game, they should be able to track your payment and resend you your code. AND, i would think you would get your code mailed too, so check your mail (also the spam folder) you might have overlooked it. AND, i am not sure about that becouse i dont have steam, but i would think that the steam client has an option to look up the registration codes for the games you own.

EDIT:

Double click the steam icon in the taskbar to open the steam browser.

Click the My Games tab at the top of the browser.

Find the game you want in the list and right-click it.

A pop-up appears with a list of options including "view my game cd / download / registry key" depending on which version of the game you have.

Thats exactly what i meant with looking up your key in the steam client.