marajuwana

grungeboy3

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rbrophy2	  Posted Dec 14 2009, 10:13 PM
  Ive actullaly (and this is true) smoked weed brfeore and the only thing that got me high was the resin

You smoke weed? You're only 12 years old! :blink:

I've personally never smoked weed (and never will!), but I have some friends who did..

I personally think, it can ruin your life if you get really addicted to it...

my brother is a hardcore smoker (normal cigarettes, no weed or stuff like that), and he always says, he isn't addicted to it.

He says, he wants to stopp, but when he just sees people smoking, he's got to join them and smoke a cigarette to.

I've told this to him a lot, but he doesn't believe me that this IS addiction.

Better you never start with smoking weed, uz that an get you into real trouble!

so i think that its fine hell i dont care if care i got money i got a job (somehow) and an iq of 100-something (can never remember) i have friends who smoke pot theyre fine drugs dont kill people people kill people

its called LSD everywhere... thats the chemical compound...

its basicly the refined form of magic mushroomz,

people jump out of windows for all kinds of reasons but youre right LSD lets you percieve reality in a kinda awkward way which may lead to such behavior, thats the reason why you should always have one person near which is not affected by it and can take care of lunatics,

its not very common though that people jump out of windows, ive never seen anyone doing somin suicidal actually, petting the carpet or talking to traffic lights, yes, that i have seen lol...

btw, that LSD stuff is said to be responsible for the vastness of our brains since it opens up new connections between synapses and even saves those new connections in our DNA, hence it creates the ability to create more complex thoughts and that ability wont get lost after the trip

its also said that this is the very reason why so many cultures of old worshipped the cow since those magic mushrooms grow all over the planet in cow poo...

furthermore is it being suggested that this is what happened at mount sinai when moses came down to kill all those party goers, they were all on shroomz, worhsipping their cow poo, having a good time and questioning the crap moses told em, hence he gave em beer or whine (cant remember which right now, i think it wa beer) which is a drug that is much better to control people as it makes you dumber instead of more intelligent... those that didnt like that were simply killed by him...

moses by the way could also seen as an early justification of holy war, crusade or djihad... he killed basicly every one that didnt want to be ruled by him or worship his god, and he didnt just defend his people, no, he went on to conquer, imo hes the most badass prophet of them all, not a pious one but badass...

But there's a drug (i dont know how its called in english-in german its called LSD) and it sometimes lets you think you're a bird.

People jumped out of the window. Dead.

Drug has killed them.

btw: never took any...a guy came into school some years ago telling us some stories...

he also said that there is washing powder, the white thing you put into your washing machine, in ecsatsy..

But there's a drug (i dont know how its called in english-in german its called LSD) and it sometimes lets you think you're a bird.

Drug has killed them.

btw: never took any...a guy came into school some years ago telling us some stories...

he also said that there is washing powder, the white thing you put into your washing machine, in ecsatsy..

Not on its own there isn't, however there can be, it depends, stuff can get put in it.

Drug has killed them.

A good argument for legalizing weed; you will get some real stuff.

Not something dangerous to smoke/ingest

enough of that gateway drug bull crap ...that sh*t made up by assholes in the government who think its ok to lie to people if it will keeps away drugs. honestly if you look in history pot has been a part of human life for a long time.. to get rid of the pain of a long day on the farm. or whatever

and studies show that cigarettes are the hardest thing for under aged people to get...so what does that mean?.. if pot is legal high school students will have a harder time getting it

so the people who want to smoke it can. And people who want it away from there kids...still even better can

And how is weed any different from the rest of the drugs given to us nowadays huh?

People buy drugs because there legs shake a little at night and they think they sweat a little too much

at least you smoke weed and you get something outta it

and last of all

This might be the only life we get... so stop bugging us with this gateway drug crap

if you don’t want to smoke it....don't. but that doesn’t mean you have to keep bitching at us for doing it

ohh yeah...Second hand smoke....that’s bull sh*t