marajuwana

grungeboy3

I dont like marijuana, but i thing it sould be leagal, that the criminals can not longer make money with drugs.

Everybody how think, that a illegalisation of Drugs would helb the People, sould watch a Movie like American Drug War or How Weed Won the West.

I dont like marijuana, i dont like this Pothead Junk, i dont like this bongshops full with a bunch of this stupid Kinds who thing they are Rebels when they smoking pot. But it sould be legalised and the people sould be entcriminalised.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marijuana make nobody addicted. And why people sould take dangerouse Heroin or stuff like that when they can smoke marijuana?

I mean, look at amsterdam. the only people who smoke Pot are Tourists and Whores. for the Dutchman is smoking weed an boring leisure activity now.

And lower crimerates are not the only side effect.

Word.

+1 support.

Just because weed isn't known as phsycally/chemically addictive in itself, doesn't mean it is not addictive.

Your body chemistry slowly adjusts to the active ingredients in weed, and will produce a craving effect when you suddently stop intake. Kinda a mild withdrawl symptom. Probably less phsycal than sugar withdrawl. and certainly nothing like heroin or worse, alchohol withdrawl, which can near enough kill an addict.

and there is just pure mental addiction and habitual addiction too.

i think wee already had this conversation!

Word.

+1 support.

Just because weed isn't known as phsycally/chemically addictive in itself, doesn't mean it is not addictive.

Your body chemistry slowly adjusts to the active ingredients in weed, and will produce a craving effect when you suddently stop intake. Kinda a mild withdrawl symptom. Probably less phsycal than sugar withdrawl. and certainly nothing like heroin or worse, alchohol withdrawl, which can near enough kill an addict.

Sooo... we should ban alchohol? I'd drink to that :thumbsup:

Take in enough of anything and you'll get addicted to some level, I should know I'm currently addicted to cereals and coke... a-cola.

I think we should legalize it personally, the only problem is that at least one house a street will smell veeeery strange.

Word.

+1 support.

Sooo... we should ban alchohol? I'd drink to that :thumbsup:

Take in enough of anything and you'll get addicted to some level, I should know I'm currently addicted to cereals and coke... a-cola.

I think we should legalize it personally, the only problem is that at least one house a street will smell veeeery strange.

no, with the post i did not mean we should ban alcohol, i meant that you can get addicted to weed...

you dont seem to get the concept of "addiction" quite right i assume;

you may like to use it and aswell be pissed if you cant use it, however it is no excessive obsession or somin.

its along the lines of many things in our lifes, playing baseball, humping a dear one, eating a turkey sandwich and so on, we like to do that stuff but noone would call us addicts or being addicted just cause we do so otherwise the need for words like "to like", "to favor", "to enjoy" etc would be void, we could simply use "to be addicted" instead...

an addiction is something you can not get over with, something you need for the life of it and if you dont get it you assume that youll die, something you can not get rid of without help in most cases and weed simply does not do that to a user, capital...

you may like to use it and aswell be pissed if you cant use it, however it is no excessive obsession or somin.

its along the lines of many things in our lifes, playing baseball, humping a dear one, eating a turkey sandwich and so on, we like to do that stuff but noone would call us addicts or being addicted just cause we do so otherwise the need for words like "to like", "to favor", "to enjoy" etc would be void, we could simply use "to be addicted" instead...

an addiction is something you can not get over with, something you need for the life of it and if you dont get it you assume that youll die, something you can not get rid of without help in most cases and weed simply does not do that to a user, capital...

You are so right.

It´s even funny that the misuse of the word "addiction" comes from posters who start with "I never tried it myself".

It shows the lack of experience and knowledge of what they speak.

You are so right.

It´s even funny that the misuse of the word "addiction" comes from posters who start with "I never tried it myself".

It shows the lack of experience and knowledge of what they speak.

Just cuz i never tried it myself doesnt mean i got no experience with it. as i already mentioned, i have friends who smoke weed, they also smoked it in front of me, i saw them a lot so i can say i got at least some experience with it.