GECK Help

joey2176

Ok friends, need a little help for the noob in me.

I'm in the GECK, creating a quest, the window is oversized and I can't see the bottom buttons. This is the window where you add dialog, topics and such. I feel like an idiot. I've tried everything I can think of to move, resize, change desktop resolution and so on...what do I need to do???

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

A 1280 X 1024 screen resolution should alow you to see the full quest page. What resolution(s) have your tried? Also, what is the heading of the page your are trying to work with - just to be sure. Actually anything above 800 X 600 should work, even 1024 X 768. If this isn't working, post a pic with your resolution set to the highest possible.

Ok friends, need a little help for the noob in me.

I'm in the GECK, creating a quest, the window is oversized and I can't see the bottom buttons. This is the window where you add dialog, topics and such. I feel like an idiot. I've tried everything I can think of to move, resize, change desktop resolution and so on...what do I need to do???

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

You should see weapon properties...I can only click on ok with 1600X1200 resolution

Thank you for the replys. I had to go to the highest resolution and it solved the problem, only thing is I can't see anything because it is soooo small. I don't have a normal set-up as my 630i is pumped through my 37" Toshiba HD tv. I'll probably need glasses after a few days like this. LOL

Kudos.