Editing Animations-possible?

orgolove

Hi there.

I've been attempting for the past several days to edit the high dragon animations such that we can get a working walking animation. The only working walking animation is at the final few seconds of "c_highdrag.tal_appr.ani" of the animations.

I'm wondering if it is at all possible to

a) delete part of an animation

b) copy and link together animations

I'm asking this because I saw screenshots and discussions everywhere that showed the animation blend tree editor.

http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoolset/i...heet_editor.png

But I can't see it! No matter what I click, I can't seem to bring that screen up, and I just don't know how to do it...

Also, I see in this section:

http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoolset/i.../Play_animation

that you can modify some portions of the animations so that only a part of it could be played. If so, is there any way I can export the animations that are played in that section?

Sigh... I COULD brute force the over 100 variables in the animation and at least 10 lines for each variable... But I'd rather not, and I want to use the tools that bioware provided if at all possible.

IF we use the cinematics mode to edit the animations, is it at all possible to export the completed animations so that we can use it in other areas?

Greetings,

I read your addition to the Nexus Archives. That looks...I mean...just...wow.

Assassin 1: Nah Dorf, dis'll be an easy slash, stash n'dash.

Assassin 2: Why? Hoo' da target?

Assassin 1: Meh, just some minor maglin' visitin' mummy and daddy. She's asleep in 'er bed. Sugerplums n'all that.

Assassin 2: Huh, huh, I like em' when der' sleepin'.

Assassin 1: Right, I'll just ease this door open real quiet like an- SWEET BLEEDING MAK-***CRUNCH***

Assassin 2: Um, dat's no' sugerplum I've ever seen befo-***MANGLE***

Epic, epic, epic.

I remain, as always,

Mad-Hamlet