ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Invisible boxing tape.

NILLOC916

I remember a while back someone made a mod that added an ultra powerful invisible boxing tape set. You could give a companion the tape and then they would use it so that you could take screenshots without companions using weapons. However it disappeared from the Nexus. I know pretty much nothing about mods or the GECK or anything like that. Can someone do me a solid and make this ? It seems like it wouldn't take that much effort. Thank you.

No, I mean it's a weapon that was invisible so you could have a companion not have a weapon in screenshots (for like posing and stuff)

No, I mean it's a weapon that was invisible so you could have a companion not have a weapon in screenshots (for like posing and stuff)

Yep, got that from the very beginning and I can think of at least three ways it could be implemented. So to figure out how s/he did it, I'm going to ask again;

Did it leave the default handgear of each companion or just bare skin?

All clothes were kept the same.

Not clothes as a broad category, just handwear (gloves etc), so I know if it was always bare skin when equipped. But don't worry about it.

I just assumed the weapon's texture was see-through.

No it would leave a blank spot, there is no underlying texture under the tape.

Since we're having some communication problems I just took the initiative to do what was easiest/quickest for me (pressed for time). So I made an invisible dog tag fist, it should be functionally equivalent. It's located here. Same drill, simply extract the bsa and esp to your data directory and select in your launcher of choice. It will automatically add 5 to your inventory as well as the appropriate form lists. Let me know if you have any problems.

EDIT: oops forgot to up the damage. It's at 100 now, so it should be your companions first choice.

Edited by devinpatterson