Film Grain?

Cag93

Unless someone says otherwise, I do not believe this is possible with the GECK as there are no tools within the Image Space modifiers to effectivly create graininess. Blur and hue seems to be the main types of modifications. I tried to do a bit with the double vision feature, but I could not get anything that resembled grainy.

Unless someone says otherwise, I do not believe this is possible with the GECK as there are no tools within the Image Space modifiers to effectivly create graininess. Blur and hue seems to be the main types of modifications. I tried to do a bit with the double vision feature, but I could not get anything that resembled grainy.

That's what I was afraid of, as I didn't see any sort of thing within the ImageSpace Modifier windows that could be used to create that effect, but I'm a noob with the GECK, so I was hoping that it still would be possible, just in a way that I couldn't think of.

The game just looks too... clear :confused: . Kinda takes away from the dirty, gritty feel it's supposed to have. No, I won't turn my video settings down :verymad: , in case someone were to suggest that!