Jumping Ship

HOlyCrapOfGod

I am excited for the new tes, but it's taken to long! I HAVE BENN SITTING HERE WAITING FOR THE PAST TWENTY MINUTES!!! WHEN IS IT GOING TO GET HERE? ANFD LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS THE LONGEST 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!!

21 minutes!

AH, Hurry up so we can put all this behind us!!!!

Wake me up when it gets here!

(Note, It has the distance in timed between 4 & 5 are about the same, so while you guys are waiting for Tes V, I will be waiting for Tes VI, so HAH!!!! only 4-6 years remaining! that means, i'll be waiting for the new new tes for longer than any of you. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, any one want to be second? spots open!)

What shall we do about this upcoming cotastrophy in waiting? Can you imagine an eternity without a new midas magic or a new sixth element, or a new, um, cool version of some sweet mod?

Perhaps I'm just being dramatic, but is anyone else worried.

I'm not worried in the slightest, bring on the fresh new world.

I've played Oblivion to death as far as I'm concerned, no gameplay mod you can think of in your wildest dreams will change that fact for me now, it's gone stale. I bring it out every so often for a trip down memory lane but it's no longer my daily bread.

A quest mod with interesting storytelling is good, like Tears of the Fiend, but they still don't make me want to go out and play them over and over and over.

Actually. micko, I have to kind of agree with you on that one. I have been playing oblivion on and off.

As I said in an earlier post on a different topic,

I have found every easter egg, finished every quest and side story, and I have finished,

Elsweyr

Midas Magic

Shivering Isles

Gates Of Aesguaard Part 1

and I have finished part 2 less than a minute ago, (Literally)

Something new might be good, I just wish I could take my character with me!!!!

But I am also worried about, all that other stuff I mentioned!