Gems! Rubys! diamonds!

Helldrone

you can't imagen how much i appreciate that neunen is useing his freetime to make this little idea to come true and he has all the credit for making it of course.. all i did was coming up with the idea while he did the magic heh... im getting excited about hearing neunen is making more and more :3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellas,

sorry about the lack of updates, ive been super busy lately. and for the moment im out of town visiting my family for the holidays.

i should probably be back home around the 4th and then after that i will start to try to find time again.

ive got about 20, 25 gems now, and about 1/2 of them are textured.. and they all have collision

after i finish texturing them ive just go to export them all as nifs.

ive found it a bit trickier than i expected to make good gem textures, since gems are naturally one transparent color and then the light and geometry takes care of the rest... so if anyone wants to come in and improve on my textures after wards they are more than welcome to.

ill update as i can

cheers,

neunen

i been playing morrowind and Oblivion just to see those lovely gems... and amazing 1/2? :3 i hope it gets done soon :biggrin:

I bet once this mod is up there will be a massivly collection of all players and all sorta gem madness :3