Gems! Rubys! diamonds!

Helldrone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But im after oblivion style, Find Random Gems, Collect them and put on display = Happy face

Just in Fallout 3, i wish nenuen was here now, he had some finished Gem models.

how about this one?

The enclave has become aware or the large ammount of newly found gems everywhere, so now they are trying to hoard them all! (greedy bastards!) so they have setup search parties to locate and secure the goods, and have also started using a secret makeshift high speed railroad system to haul them all. search parties are fully armed and have orders to eliminate anything that stands in between them and da shiny rockz. the cargo trains part at regular intervals and could be (posibly) intercepted by "someone". provided this "someone" have the right tools...and some hefty firepower!.

alternatively some sly, hideous character could rob them blind in the proccess of loading the goods, without noone being the wiser. (let's face it... most enclave grunts are not the IQ intensive type) but that certainly would be a risky endeavour.

But im after oblivion style, Find Random Gems, Collect them and put on display = Happy face

Just in Fallout 3, i wish nenuen was here now, he had some finished Gem models.

Yeah you randomly find gems with this mod (I think its the jello one that comes with mantis) and can display them. They have world models and everything.

how about this one?

The enclave has become aware or the large ammount of newly found gems everywhere, so now they are trying to hoard them all! (greedy bastards!) so they have setup search parties to locate and secure the goods, and have also started using a secret makeshift high speed railroad system to haul them all. search parties are fully armed and have orders to eliminate anything that stands in between them and da shiny rockz. the cargo trains part at regular intervals and could be (posibly) intercepted by "someone". provided this "someone" have the right tools...and some hefty firepower!.

alternatively some sly, hideous character could rob them blind in the proccess of loading the goods, without noone being the wiser. (let's face it... most enclave grunts are not the IQ intensive type) but that certainly would be a risky endeavour.

Raiding sounds good, but this is an Loot system mod i want :3 Random gems in Boxes, corpses and may in some dogs (they ate them) Like oblivion (i been saying that like all the time now)

Raiding sounds good, but this is an Loot system mod i want :3 Random gems in Boxes, corpses and may in some dogs (they ate them) Like oblivion (i been saying that like all the time now)

And I keep telling you it exists.

I find gems randomly in containers all the time. Well not all the time as they're rare but I find them.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's the final say? Did the models get converted or is everyone just settling for this other mod?

~ Acavedo

Well, that's the beauty of variety, you know? i really hope Helldrone actually manages to create this mod he wishes. that will certainly add to the game, even if it already exist. I just suggested a related side quest, if anyone wants to implement it.

>:C <-- not happy

it was nothing like i tho it would be, Not even shiny, it just looks like a piece of paint sprayed rocks.

i was forced to play some morrowind just to reduce my addiction to collect gems for a while.

Im not giving up on this, When or if someone can finalize some good gems almost like those on oblivion i would be so happy.