new(to this forum

Pyrosocial

hmm lets see.....im 16, goth, raised by starcraft, warcraft medal of honor, and music

games.....well i adore games, been playing as long as i can remember, my favs are Rts, Rpg, and FPS

music: well im a metal head....i listen to a lot of Slipknot, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Wykked Wytch, The 69 eyes, and any of the guys fom pyscopathic records..

songs....

The fight song, Duality, Coming undone, Sweet dreams(WW), The lost boys, mOBSCENE, All hope is gone, Vermillion, Snuff, Coma White, Coma Black, Politics, We own the night, CRy, (rip out) the wings of a butterfly, The nobodies, Gothic girl, Wait and bleed, and the list goes on....

any way. You can find me alot on online games like stick arena, territory war, and a bunch of other little games like that. i also prowl battle.net and the WoW pvp server vashj.

I think borderlands and dragon age could use a few goth mods.. If your into texturing you might wanna look into that..if not.. you could always add a metal radio station to the fallout 3 wasteland for meh..

oh.. i'm forgetting something..what was it... what was..oh yeah!.. welcome to the nexus!