Someone who has modded the crap out of fallout, help me out!

zephyr89

Hey all,

I really like some of the mods I have downloaded so far, but in order to get it the way I want it, I have to download almost 100 different files as opposed to the 1gb mod install wizards I love so much. I have had a lot of problems getting everything to work right, and finding all of the files needed for intercompatibility. I would love to know if anyone has compiled all of the most popular mods into one set with texture, sound, mesh, etc. folders each one weighing in at over a gig. I have already spent a very large amount of time trying to get everything that I want, and I am not even half there. I would like to be able to download a 4 gig package of all of the popular mods, copy them over to my fallout\data folder, then open FOMM and choose which ones that I want, all already in the right order of course, and play them. Here is a list of what I would all like to be working together

MMM

FWE

Project Beauty HD

FOOK 2

More Where That Came From GNR radio

DC interiors

The most compatible weapon set mod (like stalker, 20th century weapons or fredyricks) more than one if possible

FOIP

CALIBR

CRAFT

FOSE

and any more good ones (I would not mind downloading 50 extra mods if the above were included, and in working order)

Is something like this available anywhere like a torrent (not including original FO3, I'm not looking to get it illegally) or some other Fallout 3 fan site? I would be eternally grateful. If you are interested, I will tell you everything I know about Battlefield 2 mods, as I really don't have much else to offer.

thank you very much friends

• 2 weeks later...
What I would really like is someone who has gotten all of these working together, copied all the mod folders, compressed into a zip file, and uploaded it to the internetz for everyone else to download, and get working hassle free.

I think that anyone who did what you suggest would be banned from the Nexus unless they had permission from all of the different authors of the particular mods that you want.

Not only that, but it would require that someone else work so that you don't have to do what amounts to much less work if you did it all yourself.

Personal initiative is always encouraged.