About an Article on DANexus

Alexspeed

Well, there is this article on the danexus: http://www.dragonagenexus.com/articles/cat.php?id=3

The Ugly Hats of Dragon Age

The Thread to this article had been reported (not by me) and moved to the request forums: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=164787

Now thats fine but the article is still in the articles on the main page and leaves its bad impression.

could the article be removed there becouse this was obviously a request?

From the looks, it was handled by Buddah awhile ago. Article does come off as a mod request, but does a bit better than most since it suggests a way it might be done. Which is probably why it has remained. You could always ask the author of that article to make a proper post in the mods request section and delete their own article if it really bothers you.

It is however odd to see sitebot requesting mods.

I could delete both the post and the article since they've been there for a few weeks without any response, but as this is a common request, it might still be serving some purpose.

Edited by Vagrant0

Do as you please, i just think that Articles should be helpfull and provide solutions to problems, that Article helps noone in my opinion.

I wont contact the autor, he wont respond anyway becouse it seems hes a one time visitor with one single post.

The post itself (sitebot´s) is allready in the correct Forum, all thats left is the Article on the main site.

The problem is deleting the article also deleted the forum thread.

But to preclude it showing up in the articles, I have set it hidden. The forum thread is now all that is available for public viewing.

Buddah