Fallout: PROJECT BRAZIL Dialogue Quests

Thaiauxn

Hey guys!

If anyone here has any experience with the dialogue system in GECK, I could use a hand. We have two programmers that are waiting to jump in, but they both hate setting up dialogue trees. :p I have a huge day job starting in about 3 days, so I won't be able to help much after that. The programmers can both jump in and pound out the scripting while I'm working for the next 3 months, and our brand new sound studio can hammer in the voice acting shortly after.

The job we have is real simple. COPY the dialogue & TopicIDs from the documents on page 6, and PASTE them into the GECK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBOEpwbK_ikI4gCOkWf1oy2ljlRtB7TYKPcgcB37vY8/edit

There are 7000 lines to copy/paste. XD I already managed to get about 800 of them in and set up all the quests and Rick has set up the script architecture.

If you know how to set up the chat architecture, then I'd appreciate that too, but I can handle that and all the conditions & scripting. All you'd have to do is literally sit there for like, two days going "highlight Topic ID, CRTL+C... New Topic, CTRL+V... Highlight text line 1, CTRL+C... New Choice, CTRL+V, okay... Highlight text line 2, CTRL+C... right click, new response CTRL+V, okay. (rinse repeat 7000 times)

F: PB's second installment will be a huge hit. Let me know if you're down, and I'll even make a tutorial video on how to d it! :D

Cheers

I for one would be more than happy to help out the Project Brazil! But to be honest I'm not quite sure what you're asking for. If you can make a tutorial video for it that'll help!

I actually have a lot of GECK experience and here and there I've got time I can offer. Just PM me and if you've got more things that need be done just tell me and I'll see what I can do.