Follower Request/Commission

Brandon007

Ello Peoples :smile:

If anyone can, Could it be possible for someone to make a female Follower, whos appearence is based on the picture at the bottom of this post? Id like her to specialize in Destruction, Archery, 1-h weapons and heavy armor :smile:

Tails/Ears are optional. If you can do it, Kudos :smile:

I do prefer her to have a CBBE body, and to be standalone ^_^;

Marriable. Essential. Standalone. Wouldnt want her dying on my friend ;-)

Oh yush, she should be compatible with AFT and UFO, and other Follower mods :tongue: Id like other people to use her to, but I use AFT for all my followers :tongue:

This will be for a Friend's birthday present, since its her character.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/megamanxb/QickSuishouRef_zps7a714333.jpg

Anyone Interested? :smile:

Is it a Khajiit, or a human with ears?

Human with ears, and a tail :P

I do know that there are mods out there that can give characters Khajiit Ears and tails :) Someone will probably use parts from that.

when is her birthday?

i can make a companion with that tattoo, ears, tail (not that fluffy though), eyes, face, CBBE body and hair but not the clothes, and i don't use UFO and AFT so i don't know if it will be compatible though, first i want to know her b-day first to see if i still have time to make it, coz nowadays i only have time to mod during weekends, and i'll do it for free

Edited by ghostrecon123

when is her birthday?

i can make a companion with that tattoo, ears, tail (not that fluffy though), eyes, face, CBBE body and hair but not the clothes, and i don't use UFO and AFT so i don't know if it will be compatible though, first i want to know her b-day first to see if i still have time to make it, coz nowadays i only have time to mod during weekends, and i'll do it for free

Clothes are optional ;-) You can give her a default outfit if you wish :) Appachi Sky hair is really nice to have <3

Her Birthday is in the middle of june :)

You feel up to the task?

i'll try making her during the weekends, MAYBE it'll be done in a couple of weeks, I'M NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES THOUGH

I could also try this, no CBBE body though and you'll have to do the tail and ears yourself through mods.

i'll try making her during the weekends, MAYBE it'll be done in a couple of weeks, I'M NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES THOUGH

I look forward to it :)

I could also try this, no CBBE body though and you'll have to do the tail and ears yourself through mods.

I have seen people do the tails and ears without having seperate mods :\

Tis the whole point of a 'stand-alone' follower.